After an amazing end to 2019, we're looking to expand our development team with the addition of two PHP developers.
We’re lucky to have a large and varied client-base giving us the exciting opportunity to work on all sorts of projects, so there’s always something new to learn and work on!
As a member of our web development team, you will be responsible for helping to deliver both new websites and updates to existing websites working on a mix of bespoke PHP, Laravel and Wordpress projects.
This is a full-time position based in the centre of Taunton with the possibility for remote working after an initial induction period.
Don't panic if you're not in Taunton, we're just a few minutes away from both the Train station and M5 motorway, so if you're going to be commuting from somewhere like Bristol, Bath or Exeter then we're an easy commute!
This position is within our core development team where your day-to-day responsibilities will include a mix of:
- Developing entire websites on either Laravel, Wordpress or our platform
- Assisting with updates to existing websites
- Working closely with other developers & designers across multiple projects and tasks
- Partaking in internal code reviews
- Supporting the rest of the development team as and when required
Working within an agency environment will mean there’ll be points where you’ll be handling multiple projects at a time, so good organisation skills are important.
Whilst we have account managers who will handle a lot of the back and forth with clients, having good communication skills is a real positive as we like our developers to be confident speaking with clients.
What does our stack look like?
- A competitive starting salary
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off + bank holidays
- The possibility of remote working after an initial period of getting up-to-speed
- Regular social events with the team (a few we’ve done lately included; go-karting, kayaking, regular meals out with the team, attending events, airsoft…)
- Life insurance cover
- Pension plan
- Challenging and varied work with plenty of opportunities to learn
- Fantastic opportunities for career development
- A fantastic working environment in our newly renovated office which includes a full kitchen/dining area & social area/games room with Xbox and ping-pong…
- Unlimited tea and coffee
No agencies, please.
How to apply
Please call 01823 470 100, or email email@example.com